I cannot believe that my boys have graduated preschool and started kindergarten already!! Where does the time go?! Camden and Braeden loved preschool and they grew and learned so much this last year. Their teachers Miss Nichelle and Miss Shannon were amazing and really loved on all the kids; they were made to be teachers for sure!
And if you think I made it through this graduation without crying you are so wrong!! :) Miss Nichelle went all out to make their school year and graduation special and she did an amazing job!
| Braeden after receiving his diploma, trophy and big hug from Miss Nichelle :) |
| Camden getting his hug :) |
| Miss Shannon and Miss Nichelle...amazing women with huge hearts for children! |
| I snuck into the classroom to take some pictures after graduation. :) |
| The classroom was in a community building for the first half of the year (I don't have any pictures of that classroom)... |
| and then for the second half of the year it was held here (all of these pictures) in the converted 3 car garage at Miss Nichelle's new house! |
| It was an awesome classroom, you would never know it had been a garage! |
| The entry to the classroom where the parents gathered every day to drop off and pick up the kids |
| Family photo op :) |






No comments:
Post a Comment