Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friends are Friends Forever

"....and friends are friends forever, if the Lord's the Lord of them...."

After 5 1/2 long years, I finally got to reunite with one of my best friends, Kristin and meet her youngest little boy, Jude. Kristin and I met about 7ish years ago at the college she attended, where we worked together at the college bookstore. We share so many fun memories, laughs, heartfelt conversations, and tears.

She married in 2005 and I moved away to Iowa in 2006. We have kept our friendship going over the span of many, many miles, time zones, and years and to finally be able to see her again and spend a week with her was such a blessing!!

She is one of only 2 friends I have (outside of my close family members) that I can share everything with openly and honestly and know that she will be honest, caring, understanding and supportive of me no matter what. I love her so much and am so thankful to God for her friendship and love for me.

I just wanted to share a few of the pictures from our week together.....I think all but one of them is of our kids! :) Who has time to take pictures of one's self when there are 5 beautiful children to photograph! :)

Kristin & I

Carsten & Kyler enjoying the swings

Kyler, Camden, Jude, Braeden, & Carsten watching the gardeners mow the lawn

Kyler and Carsten & Jude are 2 weeks apart in age, it was like having triplets for a week!

Loving some outside play time!

Isn't Jude the cutest little guy!!

So much fun!!


1 comment:

heidi said...

that looks like it was crazy fun... and a whole lot of boy!!!

So glad you could reconnect with your friend!!!