Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

Well it has been a loooonnng time since I have posted here! Too long and a lot has happened! I am not even going to try and back track to catch up....I'm just going to start where I am now in life! We just celebrated our babies 1st birthday! I cannot believe Kyler and Carsten are 1 already! Why does time have to go by so fast? I wish I could slow it way down so that I could have more time to enjoy each moment with my boys. Most days feel like a whirlwind from the moment I wake up until the kids are in bed. And if I'm not careful, all that is left in the wake of the day is a pile of dirty dishes, loads of laundry left undone, and a messy house with toys everywhere! :) I am trying to make a conscious effort to take lots of pictures and videos of my boys...even the "every day" things so that I can look back at them later and remember this time! Here are a few recent and not so recent pictures....enjoy!

1 week before Kyler & Carsten were born!


I loved being pregnant and would stay as seen below forever if I could! Okay, maybe not THAT pregnant! hee hee


Happy birthday sweet babies! Kyler is on the left and Carsten on the right.


Kyler


Carsten


One year later! Everyone enjoying some birthday cake!

No comments: