Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

I know it has been a long time since I have blogged and I have a lot to catch up on so stay tuned. But I just couldn't wait to share this exciting news with everyone! I am pregnant!!! I'm so excited and scared at the same time! I am due Sept. 25th. The boys will be 2 1/2 by then and I just can't imagine having more kids to take care of...they are such a handful all by themselves! But I was hoping to get pregnant before we left Iowa so that we could be with our family and they could get to know our new babies before we get stationed somewhere far away again and don't see them except for maybe 2 times a year! And if you caught what I just wrote, you read it right....I said babies!!! We are having twins again!! I am so thrilled and overwhelmed by the

whole idea, but it will be awesome I know. I've always wanted 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls....so far God has fulfilled half of my dream! I will be happy with whatever we have boys or girls. I never imagined I would have 4 kids in 2 pregnancies, 2 years apart! Doesn't God have a great sense of humor! :) I have been remembering back to the first 3 months after the boys were born and how hard it was. Then thinking of having to do that all over again AND have two little toddlers running around too.....it's overwhelming and scary to think about. But I know God has a plan for me and he knows my thoughts and feelings and fears and I know He will provide everything I need for this journey! So I am going to enjoy these next 8-9 months with my precious boys because I know their world is going to change too with two new babies to share mommy and daddy's time with. I am also going to enjoy being pregnant again and how it feels to watch my belly grow and feel the babies moving inside me. It's such a miracle and I feel so blessed that God has allowed me to experience it twice! I loved being pregnant with the boys and I can't wait to do it all over again with these sweet babies! Chris and I made an agreement when I was pregnant with the boys that since we found out their sexes, that we weren't going to find out the next time I got pregnant. So this time it will be a surprise!! It is going to be hard not finding out, but I'm so excited to hear it announced on their birthday!! I will try to post pictures of my growing belly as I remember! Again I have a lot to catch up on since Thanksgiving time so be checking back to see the new posts!

2 comments:

KATEmarie said...

finally a new post!...and beautiful news!! congratulations, again, and i know God will bless you along the way.

heidi said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That's amazing! I was wondering where you had gone, as you hadn't blogged for a while. Well, that answers it! TWINS, again!!! Amazing! I can't wait to watch, and read about the progress to 2 more babies!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We will be praying for all SIX of you!