As I'm sitting here in my quiet house at 8:00 at night, I start thinking how blessed I am. This is the time of year when we give thanks for the many blessings in our lives and I have so many things to be thankful for.
I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who works hard everyday and provides for our family.
I'm thankful that I have two healthy, beautiful little boys.
I'm thankful that I am able to stay at home with them and care for them and watch them as they grow.
I'm thankful for a warm home and food and clothing.
I'm thankful for all of my family and many friends and the new friends that I continue to make.
I'm thankful that, for this time in my life, I can be close to home and my family.
I'm thankful for a loving God who knows me by name and provides for my every need.
The list of blessings and thanks are endless. During this uncertain time in our country, it is easy to get discouraged and to worry. But if you pause for a moment and start counting your blessings, you will realize how truly blessed you are and how many things you also have to be thankful for. God is good all the time. Take some time this holiday season to count your blessings!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I am thankful I met a new friend, you, through the world of blogging!
Your boys are precious, and the love you show for them is priceless!
Post a Comment