Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Chef Debbie...I think not!

So I'm looking for help again. :) Does anyone have any favorite recipes that they make for their family? I want to start cooking for Chris and the boys (he has done ALL the cooking until now), but I am so cooking illiterate and frankly, I don't enjoy cooking. Chris is very busy with school and work and the boys need more variety in their diet, soooo...I need to take over in this dept. I would really appreciate any input anyone has. I am looking for quick and easy recipes...casseroles, crockpot, etc. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey Debbie,

This one is great! Grate some cheese, place on a tortilla and bake. They're called quesadillas. I don't know why they haven't caught on yet, they're awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Debbie, I love the new blog site. Great idea, especially to see pics of the boys! They are getting so big so fast... just precious. I don't cook much anymore since Nick is laid off for the winter. It's pretty nice to come home from work and have supper ready! Will be a reality check when he goes back. Right now im just SO tired after work just want to lay around (joys of being pregnant I guess!)

1 really good easy recipe if you like tuna (I don't have anything real extravegant for you, sorry!)

Cheesy Tuna Casserole
Wide egg noodes-1 bag
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 approx 3-4 inch square of velveeta
1 can drained tuna
seasoning to taste

boil noodles, in a microwave container heat other ingredients. Mix all together and serve.